The Ultimate Telepractice Training for Beginners is a step-by-step guide for adding telepractice to your speech therapy practice.
In this course, you will learn how to identify appropriate clients, select the technology you’ll need to conduct high-quality telepractice sessions, choose a videoconference platform that fits your needs and budget, and find appropriate materials to use in your telepractice.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify which clients are appropriate for telepractice service delivery.
- List three considerations in selecting the appropriate technology.
- List three considerations in selecting the right videoconferencing platform for your practice.
- Select appropriate materials to use with your clients.
As a bonus, you will also schedule a free LIVE practice session with me to practice your newly acquired skills.
The Assessments in Telepractice course will give you the tools you need to conduct assessments via telepractice with confidence.
Course topics include:
- Review of research on conducting assessments via telepractice
- Technical requirements to conduct online assessments
- Administering paper-based assessments via telepractice
- Administering digital assessments via telepractice
- Special considerations for client and clinician
Hi, I’m Adrienne
I'm the owner of Online Speech Services LLC. I have over 10 years of experience in telepractice and have trained over a thousand speech-language pathologists in appropriate telepractice service delivery. As a former manager, I was responsible for hiring, training, and supervising a department of speech-language pathologists who all provided services via telepractice. In addition to providing direct services to clients in my telepractice business, I maintain a Telepractice Tools blog and offer consulting, webinars, and online courses to help speech-language pathologists add telepractice to their service delivery offerings.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
This course starts as soon as you enroll. It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide you decide when you start and when you finish. You can come back to any lesson at any time.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Are CEUs offered for this course?
Online Speech Services is not an ASHA-approved CEU provider at this time. However, you can keep record of your attendance to submit to your state board or ASHA for 5.0 hours of professional development. You will be able to download a certificate of completion immediately upon completion of these online courses.
Showcase courses and coaching in your Bundle.